Wanna travel West Bengal, Sikkim? Here is the solution!
Day by day Indian income gainer sector Indian Railway Tourism and Corporation sector is introducing a newly tour package for the people around the world who wanted to travel and explore India in deep. As per the current news, IRCTC tourism is offering a tour package of Eastern part of the cities of India which includes Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Gangtok at a starting price of Rs 20,075 per person.
Well, the tour will be for six days and five night which starts every Saturday from New Jalpaiguri station and Bagdogra Airport as per the official website – irctctourism.com. Well, the tour will cover the most of destination such as Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and PN Zoological Park in Darjeeling. And in Gangtok, the travelers will be taken towards Rumtek Monastery, Institute of Tibetology, Do-Drul Chorten and Flower Exhibition center. And along with that, the travelers will also be taken for a trip to Tsomgo Lake.
But before the booking of tickets, the following points should be taken as granted.
- The package includes all accommodation includes a deluxe hotel, the vehicle for sightseeing, breakfast-dinner.
- The ticket price will be according to the occupancy chosen by the passenger
- For the double occupancy, the cost will be Rs 26,845 per person
- For triple occupancy, the cost will be Rs 20,075 per person
- And for a child, the cost will be of Rs 6,530