IRCTC’s special offer; Three persons can travel Four cities at Rs 31,900
In the summer people prefer to go to the hill stations. Going to a cool place in the summer is a different fun. Although some places are worth to visit as the weather is not always like snow but it is definitely good. In such places the weather, there is no cold or heat, so why not to refresh yourself by going to such places? If traveling down South is in your travel plan, IRCTC has already done the tour planning for you. The package covers locations like Bengaluru – Mysore – Ooty – Coorg ex. Lucknow, and costs INR 31900 for triple occupancy.
- Economy flight fare: Lucknow- Bengaluru -Lucknow via Indigo Airlines (LKO-BLR) and Go air (BLR- LKO).
- Accommodation in a three-star hotel for 6 nights.
- Meal Plan: 6 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Air-conditioned vehicle for transfers & sightseeing on sharing basis
- Entry charges exclude Golden Tibet Temple.
- Travel insurance.
- IRCTC Tour Manager Ex-Lucknow for guiding the tourists.
- Extra mattress to be provided for triple occupancy.
- Taxes included.