Travel into India’s first engine- less train ‘Vande Bharat Express’
With one more source of transportation, the travelers your happiness gets double as Indian Government is all set to introduce the high-speed train, which will operate between Delhi and Varanasi.
Indian Railways has named the indigenously manufactured Train 18 as Vande Bharat Express. It will touch a maximum speed of 160kmph. The train is the successor to the Shatabdi Express, which was launched around 30 years ago and T18 is also going to cost more than that of Shatabdi Express trains’ Executive and Chair Class fares. While the Executive Class fare is going to be between INR 2,800 TO 2,900, the Chair Car fare is going to between INR 1,600 to 1,700. The new train, which is fully air-conditioned is also going to be the first engine-less train in the country.
Vande Bharat Express will stop at Kanpur and Allahabad and will have two executive chair cars.
Features of Train 18
The all-new Vande Bharat Express has quite a few brilliant features that make train journeys a pleasure. Check out its remarkable features below –
· Inter-connected and sealed gangways
· Automatic doors with retractable footsteps
· Onboard Wi-Fi for passengers
· Passenger information system that is GPS based
· Modular toilets for the modern traveler, including bio-vacuum systems
· Rotational seats, available only in Executive Class
· Roller blinds
· LED lighting
· Disabled-friendly toilets
Liked this article? Let your friends know about it