Now travel to Vaishno Devi only at INR 5980
This is what all pilgrim need, as Indian Railway has introduces the special tour package to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine as it is the symbol to the Hindu deity Durga which is the most popular in India. With this, pilgrims will get to travel Trikoota Mountain in Katra, Jammu to have darshan of all three goddesses Mahakali, Durga and Mahasaraswati at the cave-shrine. As the ticketing arm Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Sector is upcoming up with Matarani Rajdhani tour package from Delhi to Vaishno Devi.
This tour will cover all destinations which is located around Vaishno Devi shrine such as the Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple and Bage Bahu Garden. The trip will going to start from New Delhi railway station at 8:40 pm. And the train will be operated during the weekdays only.Train and fair details:-
– For single occupancy the fare is Rs 7785
– For double occupancy the fare is Rs 6170
– And for triple occupancy the fare is Rs 5980
– For a child (5-11 years) the tour would cost Rs 5090 along with bed
– And without bed for child (5-11 years) it would of Rs 4445
The tour will be of two days and three night where:
– On day 1, train will departs from New Delhi railway station at 8:20 pm by Rajdhani Express.
– After reaching on day 2 at Jammu railway stationm the tourist will be taken towards Katra by a non-AC vehicle on sharing basis. After having breakfast at Saraswati Dham, tourist will be taken towards for darshan at the shirne and afterword they will be return to the hotel as for overnight stay at the hotel.
– On next day, after having breakfast, pilgrims will allow to spend their morning time to go anywhere they wanted to go. Then after at 12 pm, there will be check out to go for next visit toward Kand Kandoli Temple, Raghunathji Temple and Bage Bahu Garden. And there after tourist will dropped at Jammu railway station by 6:30 pm to board from Jammu Rajdhani.
– On day 4, the pilgrims will arrive at the New Delhi railway station at 5 pm.
– Return ticket in 3 AC coach train
– Hotel accommodation in Katra where tourist will be stay overnight
– Travel in a non-AC vehicle
– On-board catering by the railways and off-board meal as per the fixed menu
– Accommodation in an air-conditioned hotel
– Sightseeing and
– Assistance in getting the Yatra slip for Vaishno Devi darshan