Taste this delicious Spicy Chocolate Bark!
Have you ever had to eat spicy chocolate? No then, don’t worry you don’t have to buy it from an online website as it is not available in local stores and even in India.
Don’t worry it won’t take your much time hardly 20 minutes to have spicy chocolate bark. Let’s check below ingredient and steps to make final product.
- One cup of milk chocolate (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Optional: crushed red peppers for decorating
- Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave or double boiler
- Mix red chilli powder in melt chocolate, spread thin layer in baking paper
- Then after pouring the chocolate on the baking sheet and smooth into level
- Add additional things like decorating with red peppers or you can use dry fruits
- Then put the spicy bar into below temperature so that it can’t melt
- Then break into small pieces and store bark in a tight container so that the moisture won’t ruin the life of Spicy Chocolate Bark.