Want to see majestic forts, folk dances, sand dunes and many more? Then, check out this offer
Indian be ready as Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation sector is providing the mini vacation trip to the place which is known for its custom culture colours, majestic forts, folk dances, sand dunes etc. Yes, as per the official website, IRCTC tourism is offering a five nights and six days tour package to the popular destination of Rajasthan like, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhapur and Udaipur.
Where this IRCTC tourism’s Royal Rajasthan package will having all-inclusive tour package which will cover three star hotels, air fares, air conditioned buses for traveling and the meals including such as five-time breakfast and five-time dinner.
Full details of tour to Rajasthan:
- The tour will be commenced from September 10,2019
- The cost of tour package will be depending on occupancy of the passengers;
For single occupancy – Rs 27,500 per person
For double occupancy – Rs 21,150 per person
For triple occupancy – Rs 20,150 per person
For the child (2-11) with bed – Rs 17,430
For the child (2-11) without bed – Rs 15,820
- Tourist will be flown to Jaipur from Hyderabad on an IndiGo 6E 913 flight from Hyderabad on September 10 and the return will be on September 15 from Udaipur.
Schedule of the tour:
- On the very first day after arrival at Jaipur, tourist will be taken to Jantar Mantar, City Palace and later free for shopping.
- On the second day, they will be taken to Ajmer Fort and Ajmer Dargah. Later the travelers will depart for Pushkar.
- Third day, tourist will be taken to Brahma Temple and later will depart for Jodhpur. After reaching they will be taken towards Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
- On fourth day, travelers will be taken for a visit to Umaid Bhavan Palace and later depart for Udaipur.
- While, on fifth day, tourist will be free for local sightseeing and overnight stay at Udaipur.
- On the last day, traveler will be taken to sightseeing and later they will dropped at Udaipur airport.