Half day tour packages of Agra
After train flight, now Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation sector, indulged in different way to enhance travel facility to the Indian people. As per the website ‘irctctourism.com’- IRCTC offers half day Agra tour package but unfortunately in this package, there will be no guide available.
Package will be covered all important historic monument in Agra like, Taj Mahal, Lal Qila, Fatehpur Sikri and rooftop of Agra Rail Cantonment. Where the passengers will be carried from 9 am to 1 pm on daily basis except Friday.
Things should be read before booking.
- The package will cost Rs 1800 on triple occupancy which will be in an air conditioned car.
- The tourist will be picked up from Agra Cantonment railway station or from designated hotel at 9am on the scheduled day.
- The car will be assigned as per requirement such as if there are three passengers the, an Indigo, Dzire or Etios will be used.
- If on other hand, number of passenger is increased upto 6 then Innova car will be arranged. And in this, later the cost per person would be Rs 2150.
- If the tourist will be upto 12 then, a tempo traveler will be used & the cost will be Rs 4350 per person.
- Once the sightseeing tour is over then the tourist will be dropped back to the railway station or to their hotel at 1pm.
- The tour package includes toll tax, parking fees & other associated tax which is applicable.
Note: The package does not include the mineral water, lunch etc..